Tuesday, April 19, 2011

...No Title...

Time is run...everythings has changed..
i wasn’t child now…but all memories about you have been kept elegantly in my memory…

I’m happy because you’re my mother..you’re simple, hard worker and wise too.. I feel..altough very bussy..you never don’t have anytime with us, your child..to tell a story.. about sun, moon, sky, tree, bird, and our God.. to singing, to playing, to learn many things, to walking around, to answer all humble question from me when I want to know about many things in my around and suround.. why are birds can fly? why human has no wings like a bird?.. or.. why is sun there's only in daytime? why stars are very much? and month only one?..or why I be blind to God? Where’s He?...

If we laughed, whole world laughed with us..If you’re here, then this place is always blessfull..We’re a part of your soul and everything about…You are close to my heart..Always and forever, As long as we are breathing in and out..As long as the stars twinkle in the night.. As long as it’s about you…Always and forever, you will stay in my heart…I could not give the love that rightfully deserved..The mistakes would not have happened…really sorry for passed time, if I don’t understand your felling, ur desire and all ur dreams about my future kindness..please forgive me, now..i’ll according to you..

My tears becomes yours..but now, you are sick, not feeling well…how can I was become your medicine..I will Keep you in my memories, no matter how far we are…You always stay close to me..I will change my way, when I face difficulties..Tell your eyes not to weep, let there be only happiness in them..

I need you, you are someone know my entire life.. every story, every happiness, every wound, every tears…you know my every secret.. You are my mother..even I can’t see you remember you’re always here, in my heart..

I know..sure you know that I hide something from you, because you are sick.. I fear it would be make worse your health..exactly I want to tell allthings to you, and hope you can protect me, make me strong...i’m scared, mother..but I can’t tell it to you.. but don’t worry..you must be sure, I'll be Ok.. because I always remember, what did you say..as long as, there’s Allah in our side, we may not fear.. all has been written down, right? :)

I’m sorry, made your sleep jumpy last night... though I don’t tell you, but ur feeling is very strong..
Today, I work it..please pray for me… mother, I love u

No comments: